An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered with Apple’s iOS operating system. You’ll be working with a team to create and maintain new and existing applications. The candidate should be able to solve the problems and develop the solutions to the challenges that may arise during the project.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Maintain existing codebase to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features;
- Collaborate with other developers and team members.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Objective-C, Core Location, Push Notifications, in-app Purchase;
- Swift knowledge is desirable;
- Multi-threading, Observers, Core Animation, Core Graphics;
- REST Client API, OOP, Design Patterns, Relational Algebra, Data Structures;
- JSON/XML, SOAP;
- Working experience with AppStore;
- Experience with RTMP/RTSP is desirable.
If you have the skill set required and are passionate about digital technologies, if you like the opportunity to work with the leading company, then apply now!
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||Objective-C, Core Location, Swift, in-app Purchase|