We are looking for a Mobile Development Team Lead. As a Team Lead of the Department, you will be responsible for leading a mobile development team. This role is a combination of delivery leadership, team leadership, project coordination and business relationship development. The role demands a good organized technical leader who can motivate and inspire the team.
- Leading a small or mid-sized development team;
- Coordinating and establishing relationships with our customers including both technical and non-technical contact points;
- Working with the product managers on project planning, tracking deliverables, vendor management, and reporting projects to our technical specialists and business managers;
- Helping to evaluate the project scope, requirements, goals and deliverables which support business objectives;
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos etc;
- Assisting the developers with any issues that might arise.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the software development and 1-2 years of native mobile application development. A team leadership or team management experience will be a big plus;
- Proven expertise in both iOS (Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, xCode, interface builder) and Android (Java, Android SDK, Android Studio) application programming;
- Solid knowledge of web service feed integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML);
- Experience with REST API, SOAP Services;
- Deep understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and XML, JSON standards;
- Understanding the process of real-time video streaming, RTMP / RTSP protocols and HLS specifications;
- Experience in using GIT or other revision control softwares;
- Understanding of the Mobile push notification services (Firebase or CloudKit);
- Experience in leading or managing small or mid-sized project teams;
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App Store and Google Play;
- Proven result oriented person with a focus on delivery and quality.
If you have the skill set required and are passionate about digital technologies, if you like the opportunity to work with the leading company, then apply now!
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||iOS, Android application programming|