We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is familiar with logistics area: car transport, inspection despatch, tow truck, pickup and delivery services etc. This individual will be responsible for the quality assurance of the software through development, testing and deployment for consistency, accuracy, overall performance and other test-related deliverables. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision. EXCELLENT English is a MUST.
- Review a product design, suggest enhancements, and oversee development to ensure marketability of the product;
- Serve as an expert about the product for the organization, train salespeople and customer service representatives to assist in optimizing sales and customer satisfaction;
- Analyze current market trends related to the product and ensure marketability;
- Perform quality assurance for new software development systems and applications;
- Investigate customers’ problems referred by technical support;
- Report test and work status to management and project teams;
- Provide feedbacks to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements;
- Accompany sales professionals to client meetings to sell the product, and understand the customers’ needs and the product’s future direction.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Must be fluent in comprehension, reading and writing English. Other languages such as Spanish, French and Malaysian are the benefit.
- Work with logistics app: car transport, inspection despatch, tow truck, pickup and delivery services etc;
- 2+ years of demo and training experience with customers, sales representatives;
- Experience in B2B sales;
- Schedule the work hours to support North American operational time zones;
- Identify software problems, react quickly and effectively to resolve them;
- Determine to reach challenging goals and create business opportunities;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle;.
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with varying priorities.
Job requirements: High Speed Internet (5-10 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you would like to discuss this opening or your career perspectives, please send your CV.
|Job Category||Sales And Marketing|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||Product Specialist, Logistics, Demo, Training, Customer Support|