This role is responsible for assuring software product quality through testing and inspection for consistency, accuracy, and overall performance. It recommends testing strategies and processes, needs to know project required documentation and other test-related deliverables. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Perform quality assurance for new software development systems and applications;
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements;
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes;
- Investigate customers’ problems referred by technical support;
- Develop and document software test plans and test cases;
- Report test and work status to management and project teams.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 2+ year of manual testing experience;
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of the testing methodology and documents;
- Good communication and consultancy skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
If you fit the mentioned criteria and are ready to unleash your talent and expertise for a Quality Assurance Testing team apply now by filling out the form.
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||Manual Testing, Software, Analytical Skills, Bugs, Test Plan, Test Cases|