The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for creation and execution of the automated test cases as well as the capture of the test results by utilizing software tools, custom code and scripting techniques. This is NOT a QA Tester role. We need an engineer experienced with implementation of QA automation tools. Java programming background is a MUST.
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts;
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend correct actions;
- Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes;
- Research on the best practices, new tools and technologies.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 2+ years experience in programming incl. automation design, automation scripting;
- Strong manual testing proficiency – knowledge and experience with software quality assurance testing techniques, methods and best practices, model-based test design, test automation, and test design patterns;
- Experience with developing Java utilities;
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins;
- Science Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in any other equivalent technical field;
- Excellent knowledge of debugging techniques and tools;
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving skills;
- Proven team player with the strong interpersonal skills possessing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with the varying priorities
If you have the skill set required, apply now!
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||Java, Jenkins, Selenium, Automated Test Scripts, Automated Tools|