With the explosion of Web 2.0 and social media, data sharing is an important component on a robust online presence. Webxloo's XML web services support data sharing. We routinely interface with the APIs of some of the most popular companies in the market today.
Data mining is an important part of knowledge discovery process that we can handle an enormous set of data and get useful knowledge. Data mining professionals analyze the relationships among relevant patterns in data to predict future trends. Webxloo has developed innovative software that makes sense of the data for your business.
ASK OUR EXPERTS ABOUT HOW DATA MINING CAN BENEFIT YOUR ORGANIZATION:
Webxloo develops flexible software solutions to fit the needs of our clients. Our applications may work as stand alone pieces or may integrate with multiple third-party legacy systems that all work in harmony to achieve your goals. Whether you are trying to streamline your business processes or increase sales through new distribution channels, our solutions will work with you in achieving your goals. We have experience developing software for many different applications including:
- Predict future trends, customer purchase habits
- Maintain competitive advantage
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer relations
- Ensure compliance
- Improve bottom line performance of organization
- Streamline operations
- Identify new market segments or market trends
- Speed up your data analyzing process
- Improve company revenue and lower costs
The concept of data warehousing is to create a central location and permanent storage space for the various data sources needed to support a company's analysis, reporting and other functions. You make fast decisions based on credible facts supported by organizational data. Data warehouses and Webxloo tools can be used to investigate marketing segmentation, inventory and financial management, sales decisions etc.
TALK TO US ABOUT HOW WE CAN BUILD YOU A DATA WAREHOUSE, OR IMPROVE YOUR EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Increased Query and System Performance. Designed for storing large volumes of data and being able to rapidly query the data.
- Business Intelligence from Multiple Sources. Information systems are comprised of multiple subsystems, physically separated and built on different platforms.
- Enhanced Data Quality and Consistency. Includes the conversion of data from numerous source systems into a common format.
- Time saving. Access to centralized, collated data from multiple sources to rapidly make informed decisions.
- High Return on Investment. Quickly access accurate, real-time information, and collaborate effectively using shared information across departments.
Webxloo provides user friendly data interfaces that allow easy sharing of information across your internal software systems. Talk to our technical team about your data sharing needs and let us architect and implement a solution that is easy to use and provides critical business insight into your operations.