We are looking for an experienced Administrative Coordinator, reporting directly to the director, who will provide high-level support to the members facilitating the executive directives. This individual will leverage broad and comprehensive experience, strong organizational skills and project management techniques to support the leadership team’s vision and initiatives.
- provide support and coordinate activities for executive management and their direct reports within their department;
- provide high-level executive support by conducting research, reviewing/preparing and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents;
- manage and prioritize multiple projects with minimum supervision; exercise an appropriate level of judgment on the completion of tasks and follow up on issues in a timely manner;
- have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of organizational practices and policies;
- participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- demonstrated ability in either current or prior positions to interact with senior-level executives;
- ability to manage multiple & competing priorities;
- ability to work independently, multitask, manage time wisely;
- strong executive presence; superior interpersonal communications skills;
- ability to multi-task in an urgent and deadline-driven environment;
- excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
- pro-active attitude with the ability to stay focused and maximize time efficiently;
- fluent in English.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- experience supporting senior leaders;
- ability to quickly learn different software.
If you’re interested in this position and think that you’re the right person for it, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your CV.
|Job Category||Sales And Marketing|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|