Webxloo LLC is looking for an Inside Sales Manager. You will be responsible for processing orders, inquiries and sales. The successful candidate should have sales experience, the knowledge of the web-development industry specifics and be able to work on his/her own initiative with minimal supervision. EXCELLENT English is a MUST.
- Provide internal sales, closing sales and follow ups;
- Ensure that the sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met;
- Achieve the monthly sales/ profit targets;
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts;
- Ensure that the daily administrative tasks are processed;
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process;
- Develop and manage relationships with existing customers;
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts;
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement;
- Extend the customer base by effective prospecting new leads;
- Ensure that the customers are provided with all up-to-date product development;
- Use customers’ feedbacks to generate ideas about new features or products;
- Provide the customers with the product support.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Must be fluent in comprehension, reading and writing English. Other languages are the benefit;
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Experience in B2B sales;
- Schedule the work hours to support North American operational time zones;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to deal with technical product information;
- Determine to reach challenging goals and create business opportunities;
- Strong result-oriented mindset;
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Job requirements: High Speed Internet (5-10 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required then forward your Resume or CV.
|Job Category||Sales And Marketing|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||Inside Sales, Monthly Sales, Sales Metrics|