We are looking for a Middle Android Developer to join our team and work with the video streaming and auction managing tool, reporting directly to the director. We welcome candidates with a high technical acumen and an ability to solve problems and develop solutions to the challenges that may arise during the project.
- participate in projects of medium to high complexity;
- develop custom applications and modify existing applications to meet distinct and changing business requirements;
- code and debug software applications;
- function within a SCRUM team and participate in planning, analysis, design, development, testing, production rollout, bug fixes, and enhancements;
- support and troubleshoot complex production problems;
- participate in research, evaluation and development of new technologies;
- review error logs and assist others in debugging.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience;
- experience working with Android SDK, Butter Knife, Dagger 2, Retrofit;
- experience developing applications with extensive databases (SQLite, NoSQL);
- understanding of HTTP protocols, XML, SOAP, JSON standards;
- the ability to maintain high coding standards;
- Intermediate English level;
WILL BE A PLUS:
- good skills in Kotlin; RXJava 2.
If you have the skill set required then forward your Resume or CV.
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Skills/keywords||mobile, android, development, AndroidSDK, Java|