This is an opportunity for a PHP developer who’s looking to work with logistics apps: car transport, inspection despatch, tow truck, pickup and delivery services etc. This role is a combination of delivery leadership, team leadership, project coordination and business relationship development. The role demands a good organized technical leader who can motivate and inspire the team.
- Leading a small or mid-sized development team;
- Coordinating and establishing relationships with our customers including both technical and non-technical contact points;
- Working with the product managers on project planning, tracking deliverables, vendor management, and reporting projects to our technical specialists and business managers;
- Helping to evaluate the project scope, requirements, goals and deliverables which support business objectives;
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos etc;
- Assisting the developers with any issues that might arise.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 2+ years of programming experience;
- Experience in logistics apps creation (car transport, inspection despatch, tow truck, pickup and delivery services etc) will be a plus;
- Proven result oriented person with a focus on delivery and quality.
- PHP5, OOP, MVC (Zend Framework), MySQL + query optimization;
- XML, DOM, CURL, SOAP, Regex;
- HTML5 knowledge is desirable;
- Experience in connecting to popular APIs (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience in User Interface design;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
If you have the skill set required and are passionate about digital technologies, if you like the opportunity to work with the leading company, then apply now!
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|