An international company Webxloo is looking for a talented PMO Manager, who will be responsible for defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing projects, reporting directly to the CEO.
- ensure projects are implemented on-time and in alignment with strategic and departmental goals of the company;
- provide daily management, coaching, and development of team members, and help them to achieve peak productivity and performance, and continuous improvement;
- oversee project risk management through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques;
- ensure PMO processes, tools, and templates are appropriately utilized and updated to meet organization and industry best practices;
- monitor key performance indicators, perform data analyses and report projects’ status and success metrics to leadership.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, e.g. Agile, Scrum;
- strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects;
- effective coaching and mentoring skills;
- strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ability to establish credibility and be decisive, to influence others and influence change;
- ability to interact with diverse team members and leadership, and build effective working relationships;
- commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct;
- mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with;
- high Level Of English Comprehension and understanding.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Project Management experience;
- experience of using project planning tools.
If you have the skill set required and you like the opportunity to work with the leading company, then apply now!
|Job Category||Sales And Marketing|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||PMO, Project Management|