We are looking for a Sales Specialist. You will be responsible for the pre-sales process in our company. The successful candidate should have sales experience, knowledge of the web-development industry specifics, and be able to work on his/her own initiative with minimal supervision. EXCELLENT English is a MUST.
- Run Mass Marketing Campaigns;
- Conduct demonstration of our products to potential clients;
- Work with incoming leads.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Sales experience in IT, B2B at least 1 year;
- Sales experience with international customers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to make presentations;
- Ability to work from 09:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m. (lunch break from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.) EEST.
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in selling CRM software;
- Email marketing;
- Copywriting experience;
- Knowledge of other languages;
- Social media marketing experience.
- Full-time job (Monday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. EEST);
- Working in a competitive, but a supportive team, introductory and current trainings, team building activities;
- Perspective to become a Sales Team Lead;
- Continuous practice communicating with native English speakers;
- Advantages of working at home;
- A culture that values the opportunity of growth.
Job requirements: High-Speed Internet (at least 50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required then forward your CV or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Sales And Marketing|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Skills/keywords||Sales, B2B, Demo|