We are looking for a full-time, highly experienced full-stack PHP software developer to join our team and help us with delivery of additional functionality to the mainstream product by providing improved features and services to Webxloo’s customers.
- Designing and developing new modules;
- Supporting the existing codes, fixing bugs, and adding new features to existing ones;
- Developing features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirement definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment;
- Supporting and enhancing the PHP-based backend;
- Researching and leveraging the 3rd party API’s for the use in products (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- Analyzing and passionately driving the technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications;
- Helping to mentor, train and qualify the developers of lower level;
- Meeting the deadlines, properly prioritizing tasks;
- Collaborating with team members and other departments (Testing Specialists, Front-End Team, Designers Team, Support Team etc.).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 5+ years of PHP development and maintenance experience;
- Expert knowledge of PHP web frameworks;
- Good ООP knowledge;
- XML, DOM, CURL, SOAP, Regex;
- Proficient understanding of the code versioning tools (e.g. SVN, GIT);
- Strong Experience in using APIs (Facebook, Twitter etc.);
- UI knowledge and experience;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities;
- Good English language skills.
If you have the skill set required and are passionate about digital technologies, if you like the opportunity to work with the leading company, then apply now!
|Job Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Career Level||Mid Career (5+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||PHP, ООP, XML, DOM, CURL, SOAP|