We are looking for smart people to gain unpaid experience and knowledge with us!
- we are advertising a 3 to 6 months training program where candidates will learn more around programming, product management, design and support;
- you must be available 8 hours a day Monday to Friday; a time tracking system will be installed on your computer to monitor overall productivity;
- this is an unpaid training program; upon effective completion of the program, we will consider offering a real paid position in a company.
IT’S A MATCH FOR YOU IF:
- you completed courses and have knowledge in programming, product management, design and support;
- you are ready to invest 6-8 hours in learning every day;
- your English level is Intermediate and above;
- you have a desire to grow and develop your skills.
Requirements: computer or laptop, high-speed Internet (minimum 50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Developing applications (coding, programming) on PHP, Java, JS, Android, iOS;
- Debugging and testing code;
- Documenting and testing new software applications;
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues;
- Collaborating with senior leaders;
- Approaching problems and creating solutions;
- Proactively learning about new technologies.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life;
- Create product solutions for both internal and external end-users; initiate, analyze, propose, launch and maintain app products;
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating size of impact and determining prioritization;
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, identify key metrics and propose further iterations;
- Help deliver product solutions with high business impact, working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
- Learn all of the skills, tools, and processes you need to become a UI/UX designer;
- Create and design digital materials;
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline;
- Retouch and manipulate images;
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media;
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts.
- Triage incoming support issues, investigate solutions or escalate according to agreed service levels;
- Track issues until resolution according to agreed service levels;
- Collaborate with colleagues and vendors to achieve issue resolution;
- Maintain close and frequent communication with customers;
- Maintain appropriate level of product knowledge through continuing education, reading or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
If you are interested in this training program, please send your Motivation Letter and CV to email@example.com. Our recruiters will contact you and answer all your questions.
|Job Category||Training program|