Webxloo LLC is looking for an Sales Specialist. You will be responsible for processing orders, inquiries and sales. The successful candidate should have sales experience, the knowledge of the web-development industry specifics and be able to work on his/her own initiative with minimal supervision. EXCELLENT English is a MUST.
- provide internal sales, closing sales and follow-ups;
- ensure that the sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met;
- achieve the monthly sales/ profit targets;
- report on sales metrics and suggest improvements. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts;
- ensure that the daily administrative tasks are processed;
- suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process;
- develop and manage relationships with existing customers;
- develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts;
- research and discover methods to increase customer engagement;
- extend the customer base by effective prospecting new leads;
- ensure that the customers are provided with all up-to-date product development;
- use customers’ feedbacks to generate ideas about new features or products;
- provide the customers with the product support.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- must be fluent in comprehension, reading and writing English. Other languages are the benefit;
- proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
- in-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- experience in B2B sales;
- schedule the work hours to support North American operational time zones;
- good communication and customer service skills;
- ability to deal with technical product information;
- determine to reach challenging goals and create business opportunities;
- strong result-oriented mindset;
- excellent time management and personal organizational skills;
- good computer skills;
- ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Job requirements: High Speed Internet (5-10 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required then forward your Resume or CV.
|Job Category||Sales And Marketing|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|