Our range of legal services for your business covers the following areas:
Webxloo legal consultants have extensive experience in providing a wide range of legal services not only for Webxloo company but also for our clients, that already have become a valuable part of our company due to successful long-term relationship.
Whether you are a founder of a new business start-up or an owner of existing business experiencing growth, Webxloo legal consultants provide you with practical and innovative legal solutions, that help you to mitigate risk and achieve commercial goals.
Intellectual Property Law
Webxloo legal consultants advise and represent in all matters, concerning the protection, use, exploitation and defence of intellectual property right, namely:
- Registration of trademarks, designs and domain names in the USA and abroad;
- Registration of patents for an invention in the USA and abroad;
- Registration of copyright in the USA and abroad;
- Responding to all authorized office’s actions, reconsideration and appealing refusals of registration;
- Drafting intellectual property rights-related agreements such as cooperation agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, franchise agreements, purchase agreements;
- Development of control mechanisms within the industry (specifically in the medical sector);
- Disputes resolution concerning intellectual property rights.
Information Technology Law
Webxloo legal consultants advise and represent in all matters, concerning IT law, namely:
- Drafting IT contracts, such as licensing agreements, agile contracts, cooperation agreements, outsourcing contracts, application service provider contracts;
- Non-disclosure agreements;
- Support in determining and ensuring maximum protection and transfer of technology rights;
- Data protection issues (protection under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations also);
- Assistance with defamation claims;
- Disputes resolution regarding IT issues;
- Cybercrime legal advice.
Corporate and Commercial Law
Webxloo legal consultants advise and represent in all matters, concerning:
- Company formation and starting business activities;
- Tax advice to private individuals, national and international companies, as well as entrepreneurs and their businesses;
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts in all areas of traditional commercial and corporate law;
- Labour and employments issues;
- Alternative resolution of business and commercial disputes.
Webxloo legal consultants advise clients in all matters, concerning:
- General advice to various companies and organisations including hospitals, retailers and manufacturers in relation to insurance, including life, health, directors and officers, professional indemnity, financial institutions, electronic and computer crime, public liability, product liability, property, construction and employment insurance, property damage, hull claims,personal injury and life insurance through to professional negligence, computer crime and employer’s liability;
- Formation of insurance contracts;
- Legal support during the term of the insurance contract, dispute resolution.
Webxloo legal consultants advise clients in all business and private legal matters regarding real estate and freehold, namely:
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for the purchase and sale of real property;
- Legal support of commercial real estate transactions;
- Drafting and reviewing lease agreement, landlord and tenant disputes;
- Advising about specifics of the purchase of real estate abroad, legal support.