We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist. This role is responsible for providing customer service to the existing customers. The successful candidate must have high technical skills, possess professional work etiquette, speak clearly and confidently. EXCELLENT English is a MUST.
TOOLS THAT ARE ON THE PROJECT:
- CRM, Outlook, GTM, Team Viewer
- Get requests from the clients, follow up (via email, phone, live chat);
- Troubleshoot routine technical problems;
- Perform routine preventive maintenance, testing and repair with respect to computer hardware and software; problems, networking, and/or telecommunications;
- Diagnose and repair routine computer related problems and/or refers complex problems to Technical Support Specialist or another technical professional;
- Install the software, printers, and other peripherals as directed or requested by users;
- Assist in making recommendations for modifications or additions to personal computer systems, hardware components, and software applications;
- Compose tickets in a task-management system;
- Manage and respond to product support tickets;
- Work with website tools and other modules of the system;
- Collaborate with Developers, Sysadmins and Product Specialists.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Experience in QA manual testing;
- Experience in customer support at least 1 year;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, experience in working with specifications;
- Fluent English level;
- Result-oriented mindset, willingness to learn and high level of self-organization;
- Advanced PC user;
- Experience in creating websites or working with website tools and platforms;
- Active, pushing, multitasking, easy-going;
- Responsible, observant, understand the role and place of support team in the company structure (or be willing to learn this);
- Smart, curious, willing to know something new, to get to the bottom of everything;
- Must be able to see the structure of everything and know how to plan action on every level of any structure (it’s needed for writing tasks and creating a plan for investigation);
- Be willing to work and be a team player;
- Must understand that this is the first line in communication with clients, that it has a lot of stress, situations; with unhappy clients, routing work but still love it;
- Have a great people person attitude and passion to learn new technologies.
Job requirements: high-speed internet (at least 50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required, then forward your CV or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org