We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team and work on our main project Cloud Auction Management System. We welcome candidates with a high technical acumen, ability to solve problems and develop solutions to the challenges that may arise during the project.
TECHNOLOGIES ON THE PROJECT: EJB, JavaEE, Java 11, JavaFX, Hibernate, SWT, WildFly.
- participate in tasks of medium to high complexity;
- development of new modules and architecture;
- develop custom applications and modify existing applications to meet distinct and changing business requirements;
- code and debug software applications;
- participate in planning, analysis, design, development, testing, production rollout, bug fixes, and enhancements;
- improve current functionality, support and troubleshoot complex production problems;
- participate in research, evaluation and development of new technologies;
- make integrations with other systems;
- work in a cloud server.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience;
- to have solid knowledge of Java EE, Hibernate, MySQL;
- to know OOP, SOLID principles;
- quickly assimilate new information;
- quickly adapt to existing code;
- carefulness and perseverance;
- ability to create your own architecture and maintain high coding standards;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Job requirements: computer or laptop, high-speed internet (50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone), camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required, please forward your CV or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Programming & Design|
|Career Level||Middle (2+ years of experience)|
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||EJB, JavaEE, Java 11, JavaFX, Hibernate, SWT, WildFly|