We are looking for Android (Flutter) Developer to join our team. We welcome candidates with great potential to grow and learn fast, ability to solve problems and develop solutions to the challenges that may arise during the project.
You gonna work with:
- VIR — a modern software for reviewing vehicles using external devices connected via Bluetooth. Also, this project has a huge module for synchronizing data with the server.
- Auction Streaming — software for streaming audio and video and managing car auctions.
- Simulcast — software that allows sellers to showcase their vehicles available on the auction in all details and adjust their presentations on customers’ demands.
TECHNOLOGIES ON THE PROJECTS: Java, Android SDK, Dagger 2, RX Java 2, Retrofit, Kotlin.
- Flutter/Dart cross-platform mobile app development;
- Development and support of new applications and add new features;
- Learn best practices and constantly improve your Flutter & Dart skills.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 1+ years of mobile development experience;
- Knowledge of Dart;
- Knowledge of Flutter;
- Good knowledge of main OOP principles;
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, Java Core, Kotlin;
- Knowledge of SQLite;
- 3rd parties libs/solutions: Retrofit, RxJava/RxAndroid, Firebase services, etc.;
- Intermediate English level.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews;
- Fixed work schedule, no overtime!;
- Team of professionals.
Job requirements: computer or laptop, high-speed internet (50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone), camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required, then forward your Resume or CV or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Programming & Design|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Skills/keywords||Java, Android SDK, Dagger 2, RX Java 2, Retrofit, Kotlin.|