We are looking for a driven and proactive Telemarketing Specialist to join our team and help us grow our sales channels by booking demos. The primary responsibility of this role is to make outbound calls to potential customers, qualify their interest, and schedule demos of our products or services. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a proven track record in sales, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Make outbound cold calls to prospective leads;
- Introduce company products/services and highlight their value;
- Overcome objections and address lead concerns;
- Identify decision-makers and stakeholders within target organizations;
- Schedule appointments for product demos with qualified leads;
- Update call records, lead information, and outcomes in CRM;
- Provide feedback on lead responses and objections;
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly call and demo booking targets.
- Level of English: Advanced with a high level of written proficiency;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in cold calling or direct communication with clients;
- Proficient in computer literacy, including basic software applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software;
- Knowledge of additional languages.
- Responsible, active, and enthusiastic approach to work;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing environment;
- Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills;
- Efficient time-management skills;
- Self-motivation and result orientation;
- Willingness to learn new products and continuously develop oneself.
Job requirements: high-speed Internet (at least 50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required, then forward your CV or contact us directly: email@example.com
|Job Category||HOT Vacancies, Sales And Marketing|
|Skills/keywords||Telemarketing, Sales, B2B|