We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist. This role is responsible for providing customer service to the existing customers. The successful candidate must possess professional work etiquette, speak clearly and confidently. EXCELLENT English is a MUST.
- Have thorough understanding about the company, activities, services and able to answer the questions raised by a customer;
- Provide product/service information by answering questions, offering assistance;
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail;
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction;
- Responsibility for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customers’ retention and satisfaction;
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and timely manner;
- Attract potential customers by answering the questions about our products and services, offer information about other products and services;
- Keep a consistently positive, professional and cooperative tone with customers;
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customers’ orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Must be fluent in comprehension, reading and writing English. Other languages are the benefit;
- Proven telephone customer service experience in a call center environment;
- Schedule the work hours to support North American operational time zones;
- Excellent follow up skills;
- Clear speech and confident voice;
- Professional phone etiquette, good phone and communication skills;
- Good conflict resolution skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Result-oriented mindset.
Job requirements: high-speed Internet (at least 50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required, then forward your CV or contact us directly: email@example.com
|Desired Education||2 year Diploma / 4 year Degree|
|Skills/keywords||Customer Support, Technical Support, Professional Work Etiquette, Communication Skills|