We are looking for a full-time, highly experienced full-stack PHP software developer to join our team and help us with the delivery of additional functionality to the mainstream product by providing improved features and services to Webxloo`s customers.
TECHNOLOGIES ON THE PROJECT:
- YII2, Zend Framework, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, SocketIO, Vue.js, jQuery, Codeception
- Designing and developing new modules;
- Supporting the existing codes, fixing bugs, and adding new features to existing ones;
- Developing the features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirement definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment;
- Supporting and enhancing the PHP-based backend;
- Investigating, analyzing and passionately driving the technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications;
- Meeting the deadlines, properly prioritizing the tasks, coping well with the changes and maintaining composure under pressure;
- Collaborating with team members and other departments (Testing Specialists, Front End Team, Designers Team, Support Team, etc.).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 1+ years of PHP development and maintenance experience;
- Expert knowledge of PHP web frameworks;
- Good ООP knowledge;
- XML, DOM, CURL, SOAP, Regex;
- Proficient understanding of the code versioning tools (e.g. SVN, GIT);
- Strong experience in using APIs (Facebook, Twitter etc.);
- UI knowledge and experience;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good English language skills.
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
- Professional team with a good collaboration;
- Work on live highly loaded project;
- Opportunity to grow and expand your skills;
- Opportunity to manage team;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular review of the results.
Job requirements: computer or laptop, high-speed internet (50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone), camera to support the video calls capability.
If you would like to discuss this opening or your career perspectives, please send your CV or contact us directly: email@example.com
|Career Level||1+ years of experience|
|Skills/keywords||YII2, Zend Framework, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, SocketIO, Vue.js, jQuery, Codeception|