As a UI/UX designer, you’ll be involved in the research, design and external implementation of the company’s products in close collaboration with the product specialist, support team and developers. You’ll be working on most projects from planning to launch, tend to adapt design and rethink functionality in response to numerous customer reviews and dynamically changing needs. In the final phase, your frequent responsibility will be also to create graphic and video promotions for our products.
- Responsible for visual design of the products;
- UI/UX design of the new desktop and mobile applications and improvements of existing;
- Implementation of UI frontend by Scene Builder, Android Studio or CMS;
- Creation of video presentations and promotional materials for the company’s products.
- Experience and examples of work with Material guides;
- Skills in creating logos and icons;
- Graphic design skills of the finished product for Google Play and App Store;
- Build bootstrap layout.
Will be a plus: Git, Scene Builder.
- Work in team of professionals led by a competent Manager;
- Work on live high load projects;
- Collaborative work environment;
- A culture that values opportunity for growth;
- Regular salary review.
Job requirements: high-speed internet (50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone) and a camera to support the video calls capability.
If you have the skill set required then forward your Resume or CV or contact us directly: email@example.com
|Career Level||1+ years of experience|