The social network audience is enormous and it would be a huge mistake not to try and use it for your benefit. Why? Because when you deal with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest you have a direct contact (in fact, a trusting relationship) with your target audience. It greatly increases the possibility that these people will become your customers. The thing is that it’s not so easy to achieve.
Today Facebook is one of the most popular social networks in the world. Its content is equally shared between being entertaining and informative. Thus the user’s average paying capacity in a Facebook account is much higher than in other popular social networks. Moreover, Facebook's current functionality is top noched. It can be used to provide different solutions for different businesses such as a website or blog replacement, an online store, and geolocation in mobile applications, etc. You should definitely take advantage of Facebook's potential in your business.
Are you curious to know some effective and very simple techniques to achieve success by using Facebook marketing? Rest assured, you will find inspiration for your business. Look at the some tips that currently work for B2B and B2C companies, both small and large:
- The key to long-term partnerships with potential customers is a proper first impression of your product or service made to the audience. IdeaPaint does it with the help of detailed videos on how to use their products. Utilize the interactive "greeting tab" and add there some references to other web resources your company has. Integrate the "greeting tab" into the buttons leading to your company's profiles in other social networks. You can also use videos to teach and inspire your fans. Boost their engagement with the Comments field. Publish the posts from your blog automatically (by using NetworkedBlogs) or manually add them to your wall.
- If you try to get involved with the ever-growing activity on your Facebook account you should think of different types of posts as well as the methods of communication with the subscribers. American Express uses quotes, questions and articles on their wall to engage page visitors in the conversation. It is also helpful to write short posts. Buddy Media provides posts that are about 80 characters long. Thus they receive 27% more involvement than with long posts. From time to time you can hold a conversation with your followers on topics not related to your brand or niche. Find a creative way to encourage your target audience to publish their photos and videos. You can also use different applications to inspire Facebook users to share your content with their friends. So integrate your blog with your Facebook page, publish different kinds of posts and form a partnership or friendship that will be useful to your page followers.
- You should pay attention to the avatar on your Facebook page. With a business built on partnership it is important for potential customers to see you as a person, and not a lifeless brand represented by a logo. The main Facebook image can also invite the users to click on the tabs below. This trick allows you to keep your fans or first time visitors on your page for a longer period of time. It will undoubtedly increase their involvement. So encourage users to take advantage of additional tabs.
- To create a store utilize a Facebook commerce application, TabJuice. All companies want their followers to be more active, but only a few of them discuss the rules. PETCO does it in a friendly and composed manner. It's worth imitating.
- The more you convince users to return to your Facebook page and stay there for a while, the more likely they will tell about you to their friends. Eventually when searching for a product or service they will remember, and choose you. For this reason the Red Bull company has created and successfully developed a series of games and television channels. Their example and experience may give you an idea of what can help to keep visitors on your page.
- Depending on your brand and status a personal meeting with the fans of your Facebook page, using the Event tab, can be an excellent solution to enhance your friendship.
- Do not forget to include the link to your official website in the "About Us" field. If you have a local business you can create a page showing the exact location of your store, office, etc. You can also try Facebook Places. Toll Booth Saddle Shop uses all of these facets to be the most socialized. They give users an opportunity to tell their friends what they like. Their followers can also get a 10% discount by hitting the "Like" button. Toll Booth encourages people to join their mailing list on their welcome page. They explain in a clear and easy way what benefits their users get from it. Toll Booth Saddle Shop posts humorous videos on their page every week. It is a great strategy to keep the customers’ interest, both young and old. Many parents prefer to do shopping in the places where their children have fun. So use special offers for your Facebook followers in your online store. Provide excitement and use a sense of humor for your fans. Provide funny videos, photos, etc.
- Build and strengthen your online community with meetings and cross-pages. You can extend the circle of your audience by facilitating your social group to the other communities around the world with the the Meetup app.
- If you want to add a natural look to your business profile refrain from any gloss photos or pictures with professional models on your Facebook page. Provide the images of happy, smiling and cheerful buyers together with your products.
- Allow your Facebook subscribers to inspire your business by taking an active part in the product creation and design. Encourage your audience to vote for the best examples.
- No matter how serious and authoritative your company is you can always make your Facebook content cheerful and friendly. Publish notifications on your wall in a funny, friendly and personalized manner.
Use our marketing tips to improve your conversions and your company's position in the world’s market.
Last updated on December 12th, 2019