Thank you for using WEBXLOO CRM!
The WEBXLOO CRM is intended for use by an adult general audience. The WEBXLOO CRM is not directed to children under the age of 18 and WEBXLOO CRM does not knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children under the age of 18. If we learn that anyone under the age of 18 has provided any personal information through our Services, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly delete it.
1. What information we collect
It is our policy to collect only the minimum information required from you.
When you use our website to request information about us or our Services or register for a WEBXLOO CRM cloud account, we may collect the following information:
- Device Information: Device location, Gallery access, Storage access, Camera, Microphone.
- Subscription Information: the information, necessary to intercut with you.
- Support communication: Chat Transcripts, Emails, Phone call logs, Phone call recordings.
Please note, your provision of any information or granting of consent to a processing activity is entirely voluntary.
2. Mobile application
When you use our mobile apps, we may collect certain information in addition to the information described in this Policy. Our mobile applications may access the geographic location of a User’s Device and OS identification, login credentials, language, and time zone. Mobile Applications may also collect information regarding Users’ interaction with Mobile Applications, which WEBXLOO CRM may use to provide and improve the Mobile Application services.
3. How and why, we use the information that we collect
We use information that is collected for the following general purposes:
- Provide you with the information you have requested.
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information.
- Contact you with information about WEBXLOO CRM.
- Communicate, interact, and build our relationship with you for purposes such as marketing and product support.
- Engage in market research and analysis.
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness and user experience of our websites, and our advertising and marketing.
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
4. How we share the information that we collect
Information is not shared with or sold to others for commercial purposes, except to provide the products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, where there is a violation of Terms and Conditions of the User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law, regulation or governmental request.
- We may share and/or transfer information in the event of a potential or actual acquisition of WEBXLOO CRM or its merger with another company.
5. How we store, secure, and transfer the information we collect
We take commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personally identifiable information (if any). Of course, we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information on the Internet. The password-protected areas of the WEBXLOO CRM are secured by industry standard encryption. However, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password(s) and other user credentials. You are also required to log-in to your WEBXLOO CRM account after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account.
All personally identifiable information you provide to WEBXLOO CRM is secured on servers with restricted access. We reserve the right to use third party agents and service providers, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage and processing functions. We will store your personal information for as long as there is a business need for it in accordance with applicable record retention policies and a range of legal and regulatory recordkeeping requirements.
To provide you with the Services, we may store, process, and transmit information in locations outside the United States. Information may also be stored locally on the devices you use to access the Services.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
6. Your right as a data subject
We acknowledge that you have the right to access your information. Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
- To Access, correction, deletion of personal data; Your right to be forgotten: You can request at any time the personal data WEBXLOO CRM holds about you and the correction or deletion of such personal data. WEBXLOO CRM can only delete your personal data if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of WEBXLOO CRM to retain it. In addition, if you request deletion of your personal data, you will not be able to continue to use any WEBXLOO CRM that require the use of your personal data.
- To complain to a data protection authority. If you believe that WEBXLOO CRM is not processing your personal data in accordance with the requirements set out herein or applicable data protection laws, you can at any time lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
7. Changes and Questions